Whether you call them splash guards or mud flaps, you’ll want to make sure your truck or SUV has the correct MOPAR equipment installed.
At Buckeye Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram FIAT Superstore, we know that most people take pride in their vehicles, including how clean they are inside and out. Trucks and SUVs have a lot of power and sit higher than sedans, so there is always a bit more tire splashback. The problems caused by this splashback can be cured with a simple purchase and installation of mud flaps or splash guards, whichever wording you prefer. These flaps are installed behind your tires and offer a lot of protection for your dollar.
Top Benefits of MOPAR Splash Guards
- They keep your vehicle cleaner. Like their name implies, mud flaps are meant to catch dirt and mud that are kicked up off the road from landing all over your vehicle.
- They protect your vehicle. Splash guards also protect your vehicle from the scratches, dings, and corrosion of rocks, ice, and salt applied to the road in the winter. They also protect the undercarriage of the vehicle as well as the vehicle’s doors and quarter panels.
- They lessen your vehicle’s splash radius. Debris hidden in puddles and potholes can become projectiles when your vehicle rolls through it. Splash guards minimize the projecting of water and rocks by your vehicle on to other vehicles.
- They don’t affect the aerodynamics of your vehicle. Splash guards will not lower your vehicle’s gas mileage.
- They are inexpensive. For all their benefits, mud flaps are an inexpensive option to help protect your vehicle from dirt and wear-and-tear.
- They are attractive and customizable. Splash guards can add personality and visual appeal to your vehicle.
One of the main issues with mud flaps is that they need to be the correct ones for your vehicle, and they need to be installed correctly or they could fall off or rub against the road and warp. Our Shelby dealership is currently offering attractive promotions on MOPAR splash guards, and the experts at our Service Center will be happy to install them on your vehicle for a perfect fit. Come on in or contact our service department at (888) 808-0015.