Take a look inside the 2014 Ram ProMaster. A forklift can load a standard pallet through all its cargo doors, including the 49-inch-wide side door opening. The rear doors open up 260 degrees for easier loading and unloading. All designed to make your workday a little easier.
Stacks up - Nearly 90° Vertical Walls
The sidewalls of the 2014 Ram ProMaster are constructed at almost a 90° angle, making it easier to stack, carry and load boxes. A straight stack maximizes cargo space and helps make loads more stable when navigating delivery sites.
In Control - The Command Center
The available hands-free Uconnect® System features a 5-inch full-color touchscreen, Bluetooth® and available navigation capability, SiriusXM® Satellite Radio+, integrated rear-view camera and more, making your Ram ProMaster™ an office on the move.
21-INCH Cargo Floor-to-Ground Step-in Height
Thanks to our segment-exclusive Front-Wheel-Drive system, there's no driveshaft beneath the body, allowing room for a Best-in-Class cargo floor-to-ground step-in height of only 21 inches.
Step up. Walk in.
The cargo hold allows for all kinds of custom shelving and equipment customization. And with two available roof heights of 90" or 101", you'll have plenty of room to maneuver inside.
It doesn't matter if you're on construction sites or on delivery routes all day; the exterior of the new 2014 Ram ProMaster cargo van was designed to work in any environment.
With seven available configurations including two roof heights and four wheelbases, the 2014 Ram ProMaster Cargo Van can be customized for almost any job.
- Available Wheelbases118", 136", 159", 159" Extended
- Available Exterior Vehicle Heights90" or 101"
Open Wide - 49-INCH DOOR OPENINGS
With 49-inch openings on the sliding doors and a 60-inch doorway in the rear door, all three cargo access points are wide enough to fit standard pallets. So now that forklift can help make loading and unloading the 2014 Ram ProMaster easier than ever.
Rear Doors Open 260˚
When the rear doors swing open 260 degrees, they fold nearly flat against the van's exterior. This allows more space for workers to maneuver while loading and unloading. Because when you're doing the heavy lifting, the rear doors shouldn't stand in your way.
Light, nimble and responsive, the 2014 Ram ProMaster features a front-wheel-drive system that allows impressive handling when navigating crowded city streets, worksites or loading docks. With fewer parts to maintain, our front-wheel-drive system offers more room for the Best-in-Class cargo floor-to-ground step-in height More Cargo Capacity than Ford, Chevrolet or GM.
Named to Ward's Ten Best Engines list three years running, the 3.6L Pentastar® V6 engine applies some of the most advanced engine technologies available to deliver power and performance year after year.
- Best-in-Class standard V6 power+ and is paired with the six-speed automatic transmission
- Silent Chain Timing Drive helps contribute to durability and reduced noise and vibration
- New pulse-width-modulated fuel pump and cooling fan for more efficient delivery and electrical load
- Variable Valve Timing (VVT) adjusts timing to enhance the balance of power and efficiency
- Fine, sophisticated thermal management system for optimal power and performance
- Oil changes up to 10,000 miles help keep costs low
Introducing the 3.0L EcoDiesel I4 engine, an advanced, durable engine. In the everlasting quest to design a low cost engine that delivers both power and efficiency, we've built the 3.0L EcoDiesel I4 to give business owners exactly what they need: incredible capability in a durable and efficient engine.
- Exceptional low-end torque and cold-start capability
- Forged steel crankshaft and connecting rods help make a strong, robust design for enhanced durability
- B5 biofuel capability
- Oil change intervals of up to 18,500 miles help keep costs low
Standard with the 3.0L EcoDiesel I4 engine, the capable M40 six-speed automated manual transmission delivers impressive efficiency, ease of use and enhanced drivability due to its inherent intuitiveness.
- The driver can shift manually without use of a clutch or the transmission can shift without driver input
- Offers the efficiency of a manual with the functionality and convenience of an automatic transmission
- Sequential and non-sequential shifting
- Enhanced safety and security due to automatic clutch operation+
- Towing and hauling capability package comes standard
4,400 LB PAYLOAD
When delivering is your business, more payload means fewer return trips. With Best-in-Class 4,400-lb payload+ heavy duty hauling, impressive efficiency and high mileage between oil changes, the Ram ProMaster keeps your business moving.
BEST-IN-CLASS AHEAD OF THE CURVE
36-FOOT TURNING CIRCLE
When you're navigating crowded city streets, cramped loading docks and narrow back alleys, you need the maneuvering capability to get in and out quickly. Our class-leading 36-foot turning circle helps make almost every three-point turn a five-star experience.